So what is so great about INSF anyway? I don't get it what does INSF do? Is INSF just some pyramid scheme to make money? Where am I?

All theses questions an more can be talked about in the Discussion Section of our page! You can also bring up topics like "Great Film Festivals To Go To." or "My Favorite Movie Of All Time"

For Example:

Q. What is a discussion page?

A. A place where all members can bring up topics or ask and answer eachothers questions, kind of like having a group discussion, but anyone who didn't know that is probably still having a hard time finding the "ON" switch for their computer. JK!

Seriously though let me start the first discussion:

Q. Who has seen a movie in theaters lately? Which one? What would you rate it out of 5? Would you pay to see it again?

Tags: Discussion, First, Movies, New

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, from what I saw on the commercial the effects were great. I read somewhere that the monsters actually where mostly costume and maby 30% cgi so that is pretty cool. It is too bad the story didn't connect, I was really hoping it would, but was the soundtrack as good as some hoped or did it also fail in comparison to the commercial.
The soundtrack must be AMAZING seeing that Karen O is the musical talent behind it all.
thank god!
Hilary Stewart said:
Tessa Ketsdever said:
The soundtrack must be AMAZING seeing that Karen O is the musical talent behind it all.

It was adorable!
I saw Zombieland with my friends on the night it came out and it was amazing. The audience in the theater I saw it in were really cool because they would applaud and cheer whenever something cool happened. I love when an audience really gets into a moive and I only really see that happen at midnight showings. It's like you're watching a live play or something. Basically what I am saying is the movie was well wrtitten, brilliantly acted, and I would pay to see it again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Bobby Bishop.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service